The BCI Australasian Awards recognise the outstanding contribution of business continuity professionals and organizations living in
or operating in Australia, New Guinea, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Lombok, Sulawesi Eastward, Borneo and Bali.
The Gala Night Awards Ceremony will take place on Friday 17th October in Melbourne, Victoria. More details are to follow shortly.
All winners from the BCI Australasian Awards 2014 will automatically be entered into the BCI Global Awards that take place in November during the BCM World Conference and Exhibition, 5th to 6th November 2014 in London.
The closing date for entries to the 2014 Annual BCI Australasian Awards is the 29th August 2014.
There are nine judged categories and one public vote category.
- Business Continuity Consultant of the Year
- Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Public Sector Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Most Effective Recovery of the Year
- BCM Newcomer of the Year
- Business Continuity Team of the Year
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Service)
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Product)
- Business Continuity Innovation of the Year (Product/Service)
Public Vote Category
- Industry Personality of the Year
For detailed descriptions of each of these categories click here.
Entries for the judged categories must include:
- Written submission statement of between 1500 and 2500 words in support of the application including information mentioned in the criteria.
- An abbreviated summary of the statement – no more than 100 words
- Full contact details including name, organization/employer name, address, phone number, email
- Written confirmation that all permissions relating to the release of data contained within the application have been granted.
Nominations for the public vote category of Industry Personality should include a 100-word summary of why that person is being nominated. The 5 most popular nominations will be collated and put to a public vote.
The Judging Panel
To be confirmed.