The BCI Australasian Awards recognise the outstanding contribution of business continuity professionals and organizations living in or operating in Australia, New Guinea, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Lombok, Sulawesi Eastward, Borneo and Bali.
All winners from the BCI Australasian Awards 2014 will automatically be entered into the BCI Global Awards that take place in November during the BCM World Conference and Exhibition, 5th to 6th November 2014 in London.
The closing date for entries to the 2014 Annual BCI Australasian Awards was the 8th September 2014.
There are nine judged categories and one public vote category.
- Business Continuity Consultant of the Year
- Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Public Sector Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Most Effective Recovery of the Year
- BCM Newcomer of the Year
- Business Continuity Team of the Year
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Service)
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Product)
- Business Continuity Innovation of the Year (Product/Service)
Public Vote Category
- Industry Personality of the Year
Voting now open ........ VOTE HERE!
For detailed descriptions of each of these categories click here.
Applications for the Awards are open to Members and Non-Members of the BCI.
The Judging Panel
- Sharon Buckland MBCI
- Wasim Malik FBCI
- Juliet Viney MBCI
- Chris Green FBCI
Local Process Leader
- David Tickner FBCI
Note: A judge will not be assigned an entry which their own organization has submitted.