The BCI India Awards recognise the outstanding contribution of business continuity professionals and organizations living in or operating in Bangladesh, Butan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, India, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
The Awards Ceremony was held on the 2nd December as part of the Business and IT Resilience Summit in New Delhi, India, and the winners were:
- Business Continuity Manager of the Year: Arnab Kumar Mukherjee MBCI, Colt Technology Services India Private Ltd
- BCM Newcomer of the Year: Debjyoti Mukherjee, Capgemini India Private ltd
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Service): CORE Integrated Management Systems Pvt. Ltd
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Product): SunGard Availability Services
- Business Continuity Innovation of the Year: Canon India Private Ltd
A further presentation was made to Perpetuuiti who received the BCM Product Achievement Award to recognise all that they have done during the previous year to support those working in the BC industry in India.
All winners will now go forward to the BCI Global Awards to be held in London in 2014.
The Judging Panel
- Dhiraj Lal, Continuity and Resilience
- Vijay Magan, Intertek
- IC Singh, RBS
- Karan Chawla, Fidelity
- Pradeep Prasad, IBM
- Nandakumar, DNV