The BCI India Awards recognise the outstanding contribution of business continuity professionals and organizations living in or operating in Bangladesh, Butan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, India, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
Deadline for entries has been extended until Monday 1st July.
The Awards Ceremony has been postponed. Further information to be confirmed.
All winners from the BCI India Awards 2013 will be automatically entered into the BCI Global Awards 2013 that take place in November during the BCM World Conference and Exhibition 2013, 6th to 7th November 2013 in London.
There are nine judged categories and one public vote category.
- Business Continuity Consultant of the Year
- Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Public Sector Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Most Effective Recovery of the Year
- BCM Newcomer of the Year
- Business Continuity Team of the Year
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Service)
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Product)
- Business Continuity Innovation of the Year (Product/Service)
Public Vote Category (by nomination only)
- Industry Personality of the Year
For detailed descriptions of each of these categories click here
Entries for the judged categories must include:
- Written submission statement of between 1500 and 2500 words in support of the application including information mentioned in the criteria.
- An abbreviated summary of the statement – no more than 100 words
- Full contact details including name, organization/employer name, address, phone number, email
- Written confirmation that all permissions relating to the release of data contained within the application have been granted.
Nominations for the public vote category of Industry Personality should include a 100-word summary of why that person is being nominated. The 5 most popular nominations will be collated and put to a public vote.
If you would prefer to complete an application form, please download it here.
The Judging Panel
To be confirmed.