Business Continuity – Investment Banking – London, UK
£45000 - £60000 Base + Full Investment Banking Benefits
The main purpose of the role is to manage the continuity arrangements across the investment bank. This will be done through a combination of supporting and monitoring activities in other departments, to support the team in meeting its objectives.
- Act as the Business Continuity expert to devise, initiate and subsequently project manage the implementation of the annual business continuity test routine and other business continuity projects.
- Devise the central Crisis Management arrangements, obtain relevant support from senior management and ensure arrangements are tested periodically.
- Help to identify, measure, assess, monitor and control the risks of out of date or untested business continuity plans.
- Maintain the central Crisis management / Business Continuity documentation and facilities.
- Update and monitor compliance with regulatory policies and best practice for business continuity and operational risk.
- Preparation of regular and ad hoc reports on business continuity.
Candidates will have
- Experience managing business continuity tests and medium/ large sized business entity’s crisis management arrangements.
- Knowledge of capital markets/ investment banking products and services.
- Experience working with suppliers of business continuity services.
- Experience in operational risk or related area in financial services.
- Good understanding of Basel and FSA papers relating to business continuity.
- Experience managing projects to implement business continuity improvements.
- Must be able to work within a team with good communication skills.