Click here to see a list of the winners and the shortlist for the BCI Middle East Awards 2012.
Corporate Research and Investigations - CRI Group, is a global supplier of investigative research, forensic accounting, due diligences and employee background screening. We safeguard businesses by establishing legal compliance, financial viability, and integrity levels of outside partners, suppliers, employees and customers seeking to affiliate with your business. CRI Group maintains operational offices in EMEA, South Asia and Pacific regions. More details
The BCI Middle East Awards
The BCI Middle East Awards recognise the outstanding contribution of business continuity professionals and organisations living in or operating in the Middle East. For clarity the BCI has defined the Middle East for this purpose as: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Sudan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
The Awards Ceremony will take place on the afternoon of the 29th May 2013 as an integral part of the 2nd Middle East BCM Summit, which is being held at the Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira (UAE) 27th – 30th May 2013. A drinks reception will play host to this prestigious event.
If you would like to raise your company profile in this region, then you may wish to consider sponsoring one of the award categories. Please contact Faye Leo, Business Development and Partnership Manager for more information about the available sponsorship opportunities.
All winners from the BCI Middle East Awards will be automatically entered into the BCI Global Awards that take place during the BCM World Conference and Exhibition, 6th to 7th November 2013 in London.
The Closing Date for entries has now passed.
The Judging Panel
- Muhammad Ghazali MBCI, Associate Director, Head of BCM Services, Protiviti Member Firm Middle East
- Wasim Malik MBCI, Department Head, Business Continuity Management & Governance, Information Technology Division, BBK
- Mahmoud Marzouk, Business Continuity Planning Specialist, Group Safety & Security, Qatar Airways.
- John Bartlett, General Manager, Al Mamlakah Services United LLC
Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Abdulrahman Alonaizan MBCI, Head, Business Continuity Management, Arab National Bank
- Khaled Embaby, Business Continuity Director, Xceed
- Neyaz Ahmed, Ag. Director – Business Continuity, Etihad Etisalat - Mobily
Most Effective Recovery of the Year
- NCB Capital
- Etihad Etisalat – Mobily
Business Continuity Team of the Year
- Arab National Bank
- Etihad Etisalat – Mobily
BCM Newcomer of the Year
- Maan Al Saqlawi CBCI, Head of BCM, bank muscat
- Ahsan Sheikh, IT Service Continuity Specialist, Central Bank of Kuwait
- Assem Abbassi, Business Continuity Planning Specialist, Xceed
Business Continuity Consultant of the Year
- Kush Srivastava CBCI, Country Manager, CORE Management Consulting
- Ranjith Kumar, Director, Keypoint Technologies WLL
- Thomas Keegan MBCI, Director, PwC
Business Continuity Provider of the Year (Service)
- eHosting DataFort (EHDF)
- CORE Management Consulting
- Protiviti Member Firm Middle East Limited
Business Continuity Provider of the Year (Product)
- eBRP Solutions Network Inc.
Business Continuity Innovation of the Year
- International Professional GAUGE Development Co. ( IPG )
- Keypoint Technologies WLL
Industry Personality Nominees
- Abdulrahman Alonaizan MBCI
- Nisar Ahmed Khan MBCI
To view last year’s winners click here
To view last year’s winners of the BCI Global Awards click here