The BCI India Awards 2013
The BCI India Awards recognise the outstanding contribution of business continuity professionals and organizations living in or operating in Bangladesh, Butan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, India, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
Deadline for entries has been extended until Monday 1st July.
The Awards Ceremony has been postponed. Further information to be confirmed.
All winners from the BCI India Awards 2013 will be automatically entered into the BCI Global Awards 2013 that take place in November during the BCM World Conference and Exhibition 2013, 6th to 7th November 2013 in London.
There are nine judged categories and one public vote category.
- Business Continuity Consultant of the Year
- Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Public Sector Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Most Effective Recovery of the Year
- BCM Newcomer of the Year
- Business Continuity Team of the Year
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Service)
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Product)
- Business Continuity Innovation of the Year (Product/Service)
Public Vote Category (by nomination only)
- Industry Personality of the Year
For detailed descriptions of each of these categories click here
The Judging Panel
To be confirmed.
To view last year’s winners of the BCI Global Awards click here