The BCI Partnership
Goals of the BCI Partnership
- to lead the Business Continuity Management (BCM) industry coalition
- to create the environment for increased adoption and development of BCM practice and the sustainable growth of the BCM industry
- to be the first point of call for the media, policy makers and the BCM industry
- to develop the BCI as a key, news and policy-led commentator on BCM issues.
Founded in 2007, the BCI Partnership supports the objectives of the Business Continuity Institute in promoting the art and science of Business Continuity Management for the benefit of members, their organisations and partners. The BCI Partnership is a not-for-profit organisation and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Business Continuity Institute.
To achieve our goals the BCI Partnership undertakes these activities:
- Delivering awareness raising campaigns on BCM issues
- Promoting better understanding of the benefits BCM can bring to an organisation
- Commissioning industry research to support investment in BCM
- Running workshops, events and conferences for networking, peer support and knowledge sharing
- Publishing industry papers and demonstrating thought leadership
- Running high profile global Business Continuity Awareness Weeks
- Lobbying government, agencies and organisations representing business
- Offering online forums, including webinars, focussing on sector and theme based issues.
Why your organisation should join the BCI Partnership
Business Continuity Management is changing. It has already matured from its pure disaster recovery roots. It is fundamental that we sustain the discipline and continue to improve both the theory and practice. Innovative organisations want to be leaders, helping move this process forwards rather than followers.
The BCI Partnership is the vehicle for the industry to chart its own evolution and take advantages of the opportunities ahead.
Click here to join the BCI as a Corporate member via the BCI Partnership.
The value of Partnership