Mentoring is considered to be one of the most powerful personal development tools on the circuit and the BCI Mentoring Programme is no exception. The BCI Mentoring Programme is open to all members of the BCI.
With over 160 registered mentors from across a wide range of business continuity related disciplines, the BCI Mentoring Programme offers mentees great scope for improving their knowledge, understanding and practical application of good practice in business continuity.
Key features of the BCI Mentoring Programme
- All mentors are registered with the BCI - currently over 160 registered mentors
- All mentors actively work in business continuity or related disciplines
- All mentors are qualified and experienced Business Continuity professionals and hold either an FBCI or MBCI
- Mentors and mentees are carefully matched by the BCI based on learning and development needs
Key benefits of the BCI Mentoring Programme for Mentors
- Help shape the new generation of Business Continuity professionals
- Share your knowledge and expertise
- Contribute to the growth of business continuity as a recognised discipline in industry
- Support the upskilling and personal development of new and ‘young’ professionals
- Accumulate CPD points on the BCI CPD Programme
Key benefits of the BCI Mentoring Programme for Mentees
- Learn from the experts and work with a business continuity professional to develop your knowledge of business continuity
- Improve your skills, knowledge and competencies across related disciplines
- Improve your chances of career progression through supported learning
- All mentees are provided with a BCI Mentoring Log Book, which serves as a formal record of personal progress, achievements and professional development
If you are already a member of the BCI then visit your Members’ Area to find out more.
If you are not yet a member of the BCI, then click here to find out more about how to become a member.