The BCI global community is active worldwide through a number of chapters & forums. These groups allow professionals to network and learn from each other,create and share new knowledge, hear about the latest developments in the profession and contribute to the development of business continuity globally.
The role of chapters & forums is wide ranging and includes the following:
- To support the regional growth of the BCI Membership
- To encourage new professionals to take up a career in business continuity (BC)
- To promote the highest standards of both professional and technical competency in BC in their region
- To encourage the continued professional and technical development of BC professionals working in their region
- To represent the BCI on all BC standards initiatives
- To facilitate and promote regional networking opportunities to enable BC professionals working in their region to come together to share good BC practice, exchange ideas and build valuable relationships
To find out more about individual Chapters use the links in the 'BCI in your area' box at the bottom of this page.
The BCI operates a number of Forums around the world which are organised by members locally. To find out more about individual Forums, visit our Forum page. Various resources from Regional Forum meetings are available here.