The BCI has set up BCI Chapters in countries or regions where there is a large community of BCI members to ensure that the professional needs of current and future BCI Members in these regions are both voiced and met.
Each Chapter has its own Chapter Board, comprising locally elected officers, who are tasked with representing the BCI in their region.
The role of Chapters is wide ranging and includes the following:
- To support the regional growth of the BCI Membership
- To encourage new professionals to take up a career in Business Continuity (BC)
- To promote the highest standards of both professional and technical competency in BC in their region
- To encourage the continued professional and technical development of BC professionals working in their region
- To represent the BCI on all BC standards initiatives
- To facilitate and promote regional networking opportunities to enable BC professionals working in their region to come together to share good BC practice, exchange ideas and build valuable relationships
To find out more about individual Chapters use the links in the 'BCI in your area' box at the bottom of this page.