Take a Mock CBCI Examination
Preparing to sit the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) examination, but not quite sure if you are ready? Take this short 50 question mock test to gauge your readiness. Instant responses will let you know whether you have failed or passed (and whether you have gained a mock “Merit”). Responses are fully cross referenced to the Good Practice Guidelines to enable you to address areas that need further revision.
The BCI US Chapter works closely with the BCI Central Office:
- To represent the needs and professional requirements of BC professionals working in the USA
- To be recognized as the premier influential organization for all aspects of business continuity in the USA
- To help shape and influence the future direction and development of business continuity in the USA, including all BC related standards, legal, statutory and regulatory
- To develop local, strategic partnership relationships with other BC related organizations
- To ensure the continued global growth and influence of the BC discipline across different industries and sectors
- To increase the benefits of BCI Membership, including exclusive access to personal development, training and education opportunities, as well as member discounts from partner organizations
- To encourage new members into the Institute and to grow the BCI USA Membership
- To encourage new blood into the BC industry and to promote business continuity as a career choice
- To promote the highest standards of professional and technical competency in BC in the USA
- To expand the knowledge base and thought leadership opportunities for BC professionals working and living in the USA
- To encourage the continued professional development of BC professionals working and living in the USA through the provision of professional support and development activities
- To facilitate and promote regional networking opportunities to enable BC professionals working in the USA to come together to share good BC practice, exchange ideas and build valuable relationships.