Contact the Australasian Chapter
To contact the BCI Australasian Chapter please email email@example.com
Visit the BCI Careers Centre
Just launched – an international jobs board which will pull in continuity and resilience vacancies from around the world. Certified BCI members seeking a new role will have the opportunity to post their CVs/résumés with unique identifying logos so that recruiters can identify them easily as professional practitioners. BCI members seeking to recruit new member of staff will save substantially on the cost of posting advertisements as well as accessing other recruitment tools. >> Go there
1st, 3rd, 7th, 8th Oct 2013; 8:00 BST
The year since the ISO22301:2012 International standard for Business Continuity management systems (BCMS) was published has seen many organizations around the world take up its model as the basis for the creation of their own BC management planning. Some have sought and achieved certification; others have decided to just comply with its requirements whilst others are looking to simply align themselves to it.
Drawing upon real life experiences, this virtual workshop will look at some of the challenges organizations have faced with the adoption of the new standard and the solutions they have put in place to overcome these.
This workshop is a ‘must attend’ for anyone anywhere in the world responsible for the creation or on-going management of a BCMS. The presenters will include some of the most highly respected and experienced experts in the new standard.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW:
Terms and conditions
- Once you have received confirmation of your place on the workshop you will be liable for the whole fee unless we receive written notification of cancellation.
- For bookings cancelled two or more weeks before a workshop is due to start, 90% of course fees paid will be refunded or transferred to another workshop.
- No refund will be made for bookings cancelled less than two weeks before the event, except in exceptional circumstances and then only at the discretion of the Events Manager. However, we will consider transferring the workshop fee to another workshop, less an administration fee of 20%.
- No refund will be made for non-attendance at the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by the BCI, we will endeavour to inform all participants two weeks before the workshop is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All fees paid will be reimbursed in full, but we are unable to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred.