BCI Women in Resilience (WiR): take the wheel of your career
To register for this event please log into your BCI website profile. If you do not have a website profile, please register here. Please note that you don't have to be a BCI Member to attend this webinar/event and that by registering for a BCI website profile you are not applying for a BCI membership.
Do you know what procrastination is? Have you thought about how this has been impacting your career development? This October, our speaker, Marianne Beck, will be exploring the relationship between procrastination and the development of our careers.
This session will focus on:
- Understanding how our mind works and how it holds us back from taking the first step towards a happier and more fulfilling career
- The ‘costs’ of inaction - The price we pay for staying in roles that no longer serve us and how it affects the other important parts of our lives and brings us less of what we want
- A solid path forward - How we stop procrastinating and start moving towards our ideal job.
- Setting goals and knowing what we are looking for, knowing who we are and how it holds the key to unlock what we want
- Setting a destination for our job search and knowing where and how to look
- Tools to position ourselves for our ideal role, including habits, mindset, and attitude
We will conclude in uncovering what is possible for us, our future career, and the steps we can take to achieve it! Women in Resilience committee members Candice Croydon and Winifred Ndukwe will host this session.
Follow the WiR Group on LinkedIn: The BCI Women in Resilience.
We look forward to seeing you in this session and engaging with us ahead of the session on our LinkedIn area.