We are excited to announce the theme for this year’s BCAW:
“Embracing the challenge of Resilience”
This year, our most popular campaign will focus on several areas of the Resilience discipline, which are also a key focus on many of the disruptive events currently happening.
Like every year, BCAW will take place in the space of five days, but this year, each day will be dedicated to a specific topic:
- Monday, 15th May: Cyber Resilience
- Tuesday, 16th May: Supply Chain Resilience
- Wednesday, 17th May: Operational Resilience
- Thursday, 18th May: Personal Resilience
- Friday, 19th May: Organizational Resilience
Throughout the campaign, you will have access to a plethora of resources, here are some of them:
- A daily long-form research paper following the theme of the day
- A packed webinar programme with both live & recorded sessions
- The BCI Operational Resilience Report 2023 (which will be launched on 17th May)
- The BCAW Toolkit, which will include posters, banners, and other visuals for you to download
- A Blog series featuring practical tips from resilience experts
- An exclusive white paper (BCI Members only)
- and more...
There will be also the opportunity for you to contribute to BCAW resources with a webinar or a blog. Stay on the lookout next week (13th February) as we will be opening a call for content.