CASE STUDY: Challenges & Benefits of Integrating BCM and ITDR Programs
To register for this event please log in to your BCI website profile. If you do not have a website profile please register here. Please note that you don't have to be a BCI Member to attend this webinar/event and that by registering for a BCI website profile you are not applying for a BCI membership.
Business Continuity programs have typically been quite removed from IT Disaster Recovery processes. This webinar discusses the challenges of why integration between these two disciplines is so important, yet has been largely unsuccessful in many organisations. We will discuss strategies to create alignment of BCM & ITDR within your organisation and the overarching benefits of this integration. We’ll look at the lessons learned from leaders in our industry with tips and tricks in a case study presented by Oliver Pettit, AGL’s Senior Manager, Business Continuity.
Here’s what we’ll discuss:
• Pain points of organisational and technical barriers to integrating BCM and ITDR programs
• Strategies to overcome these barriers
• How going digital effects and improves alignment of processes
• Lessons learned through the change management process of onboarding a new system
• Best practice recommendations getting your BCM and ITDR management systems to work together
• What simple workflows can help you deliver solutions in times of crisis, providing flexibility to change with your organisation’s needs
• Q&A session.