Modern reputational risks: navigating social & technological change
To register for this event please log in to your BCI website profile. If you do not have a website profile please register here. Please note that you don't have to be a BCI Member to attend this webinar/event and that by registering for a BCI website profile you are not applying for a BCI membership.
Social change and technology have given rise to disinformation and cancel culture which is altering the threat landscape. These growing corporate risks can very rapidly go from an online twitterstorm to an offline supply chain blockade. Join our discussion and open debate with risk, reputation and disinformation experts.
- Nancy Brennan - SVP, U.S. Crisis & Issues Lead, MSL
- David Peter - Senior Consultant, Ewald & Rössing GmbH & Co.KG
- Laura García - Training & Support Manager, First Draft
- David Rubens - Executive Director, Institute of Strategic Risk Management
- Robert Pratten - CEO and Founder, Conducttr