2018 BCI Horizon Scan Report featured in articles around the globe
The BCI Horizon Scan Report has once again proved to be a valuable tool in the business continuity and resilience industry, in identifying future threats to organizations. The report has also grabbed the attention of thousands of professionals and organizations around the globe, and it has been featured in some of the top magazines in the industry.
Here are the main media outlets that featured the BCI Horizon Scan Report: *
- Continuity, Insurance & Risk Magazine (CIR Magazine): Cyber attack top business threat for third year running – BCI/BSI report
- Professional Security Magazine: Horizon Scan 2018
- Disaster Resource Guide: Horizon Scan Report 2018
- GDPR Report: Data security preparations pick-up ahead of GDPR
- IT Governance: The 5 biggest information security concerns facing organisations
- Continuity Insights: Cyber-Attack Top Business Threat for Third Year Running
- Risk UK: Cyber attacks top list of key business threats for third year running in BCI’s Horizon Scan
- SmallBusiness.co.uk: Cyber-attack top business threat list for third year running
The annual BCI Horizon Scan Report assessed the business preparedness of 657 organizations worldwide and shows that 53% of business continuity and resilience professionals are ‘extremely concerned’ about the possibility of a cyber-attack.
To discover all the results of the 2018 BCI Horizon Scan Report, log-in and download your copy.
*Titles worded as published