Be a part of the BCI Australasia Summit 2020
Planning is now well underway for the 13th edition of the BCI Australasia Summit, which will be held at the end of July 2020 in Sydney.
The summit needs you! The BCI is looking for 5 individuals to join the newly formed Programme Advisory Group (PAG). This group will help shape the summit programme and content and play a vital role in making the 2020 summit a success.
The main purpose of these groups is to provide the BCI event manager with advice as to what topics, speakers and presentations would be good to be included in a summit programme, utilising their business continuity and resilience knowledge.
Some of the benefits of joining the PAG include:
- Will receive a complimentary place to the summit
- Opportunity to shape the direction of the summit programme and future industry conversations
- Raise profile within the industry
- Build network within the industry
- Public speaking experience
- Named on BCI Australasia Summit website
- Giving back to the industry with the satisfaction of seeing the summit come to fruition
You may also be entitled to accommodation and travel allowance depending on individual circumstances.
To be a part of the Australasia Summit PAG you will need to be able to commit to the following:
- 2 X calls prior to the summit Call for Papers to set the direction of the programme
- Weekly calls after the Call for Papers has closed to evaluate submissions, including suitability of speakers and topics.
- Facilitation of speaker slides, ensuring they adhere to branding and content guidelines
- At the summit – facilitate sessions and help event manager where needed
- Plus, any other tasks as directed by the event manager
This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral part of another successful summit.
Once applications have closed then the BCI will select the 5 volunteers it feels will add most value to the PAG.
Submissions for the BCI Australasia Summit 2020 Programme Advisory Group are now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.