Continuity & Resilience magazine 2019 Q1 out soon
The 2019 Q1 edition of the BCI’s publication Continuity & Resilience will be available online on 20th March 2019. Here is a sneak peek of what to expect in this edition:
- 25th Anniversary feature: What does the BCI mean to you? From the perspective of our members
- Grainia Long, Belfast’s first Commissioner for Resilience, explores how a resilient city is one in which all communities are connected
- Reverse gear: A look at how some emergency response teams are reverse evacuating to provide safe options in fast-moving crisis management situations
- There is a special report on Betting on blockchain. More than a decade has passed since blockchain was founded, but as Business Continuity and Resilience (BC/R) professionals are finding out, questions remain about its application
- Research in focus: The BCI is plotting a path to provide greater insights for the BC/R community through consultation, thought leadership and action
As well as regular features on industry news, debates, and My Lightbulb Moment – featuring Marie-Helene Primeau, MBCI President, Premier Continuum Consulting Services, BCI Canada Chapter President. This edition also features a next generation Q&A with Rohit Chaurasia, Cyber Security Improvements Officer at Willis Towers Watson.
BCI members can access the digital copy of the magazine by logging into the BCI website. If you are not a BCI member and would like to subscribe, you can purchase access to either the print or PDF versions.