Contribute to BC Management’s “Event Impact Management Study” 2018
BC Management is currently gathering data for their 7th Annual Event Impact Management Assessment. If you would like to participate and receive a complimentary copy of the resulting report you have until 11pm EST on January 22nd.
Click here to take part in the study
The survey will be used to assess how organizations prepare for events as well as gauge how specific events (accident, human disaster, natural and technical) have impacted organizations by highlighting what was activated in times of an event, the impact to the business, the impact to personnel, downtime and estimated financial loss by event. In addition, this study will also evaluate lessons learned and what was successful and not successful while activating the BCM program during an event.
View Table of Contents from the 2016 report.
Participation will take approximately 20-30 minutes. Respondents will receive a complimentary Event Impact Management Report, which is an aggregate report highlighting the data findings. You will also be offered, within the study, to participate in a complimentary 30-minute BCM consultation. Participation in the survey is completely confidential.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency, resiliency, crisis management, emergency management or incident response planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by the BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board and Firestorm.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management or Firestorm.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.