Firestorm 3rd Edition IT Resiliency Planning Assessment Study
Firestorm have launched their 3rd Edition IT Resiliency Planning Assessment Study. The survey will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete and will be used to assess how organizations are approaching their IT/DR/ Resiliency program. What are the current trends in IT Resiliency Planning and how are the most mature programs achieving success? Study participants will receive the complimentary IT Resiliency Planning Assessment Report - an aggregate report highlighting the data findings, which includes an assessment from Firestorm's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be involved/ responsible for IT/ Disaster Recovery/ Resiliency Planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by Firestorm's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- Firestorm Program Analytics (previously BC Management) has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to Firestorm's extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
The survey can be taken by clicking here.