Leadership Perspectives: what do you want to know?
“Building Resiliency With Proven Leadership” is the theme of DRJ Spring World 2018, and I am proud to be chairing General Session 3: “Leadership Perspectives, Your Questions Answered” on behalf of the BCI US Chapter. DRJ has assembled a panel of senior leaders representing a broad range of organizational resilience roles. They will share insights and answer the questions that you pose. The session will comprise three key themes:
- Evolving trends and 2018 priorities
- Leadership – gaining buy-in and demonstrating the value of your program
- The skill-set of our future industry leaders; what executives are looking for when identifying high-potential talent.
The panel is comprised of
- Joseph Easter - Operational Risk Management, Capital One
- Linda Gerull - CIO & Director, San Francisco’s Dept of Technology
- Frank Lady – SVP, Business Continuity for a Fortune 50 Financial Institution and Board Member / Secretary of the BCI US Chapter
- Jackson Muhirwe - Director of Cybersecurity and Interim CISO, City and County of San Francisco Dept of Technology
Our panel is ready to provide insights to aid you in navigating the industry, your organization and your career.
So what would you like to know? Email your questions for inclusion. And for those of you attending DRJ, join us for a lively debate – we challenge you to identify an action to evolve your program, skill-set or career as a result.
About the author
Global Business Continuity & Crisis Management LeadGlobal Business Continuity and Crisis Management Lead (internal) at Deloitte - Defining the firm's business continuity policy and guiding the DTTL network of firms in building bespoke resilience strategies and programs to protect our people and continue to serve our client's critical business needs in the event of a crisis. Executive MBA graduate of Imperial College London, ISO TC 292 Committee Member - Security & Resilience, Member of the Business Continuity Institute (MBCI), and President of the BCI USA Chapter.