The BCI teams up with BC Management for the 18th Annual BCM Compensation Study
The BCI is proud to partner once again with BC Management for the 18th edition of the BCM Compensation Study.
This globally recognised study assesses the premier compensation for Business Continuity and Resilience professionals and analyses: their earning potential by years of experience, degree, years of management and leadership expertise, geography, certification and more.
The study encompasses two different surveys one for Permanently Employed or Unemployed Professionals and one for Independent Employed Consultants/ Contractors/ Fixed Term Professionals.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers as well as consultants employed on a full-time/ permanent basis.
- Study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Only your email address will be kept on file for report distribution & future study notifications, unless you opt-in to have your information kept on file with BC Management and/or BCI. If you do opt-in, your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management or BCI.
Click on the buttons below to enter the study that suits your current position.