Apply to Become an Approved Instructor
All BCI training courses are delivered by BCI Approved Instructors, who are skilled business continuity and resilience practitioners and experienced trainers.
If you are looking to deliver BCI training courses and meet the below criteria then fill out the application below and submit it to the Training and Education Team.
- Must have relevant vocational and teaching experience in Business Continuity and Resilience or a relevant related discipline(s) (for example, Risk Management, IT Disaster Recovery, Information Security, Crisis Management),
- Must hold the current Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) based on the Good Practice Guidelines (2018 Edition),
- Must hold current FBCI or MBCI membership with the BCI and should be actively participating in the BCI CPD program
- Must be looking for work or already working with a BCI Licensed Training Partner or the BCI Training Academy
- Must agree to abide by the BCI Approved Instructor terms and conditions which includes the BCI Code of Conduct.
There is an application fee of £125/$170USD/€150 Euro to become an BCI Approved Instructor. VAT charges apply where applicable.