E-learning: Introduction to Organizational Resilience
It will help you ...
- Explain the concept and importance of organizational resilience to your colleagues
- Become a positive influencer, building resilience by supporting the collaborative effort between professional disciplines within your organization
- Demonstrate how organizational resilience can be developed and improved through the application of sound practices
- Reflect on how you can apply your knowledge into to your own organization
The course is designed to be informative and interactive:
- Concepts and terminology explained in non-jargon, plain English
- Animated videos & glossary of key terms
- Downloadable action plan to help you think about your own organization as you work through the course
- Real world case studies to think about how organizational resilience can be applied to a variety of situations and businesses
- You need to carry out actions and answer questions as you work through each module
- And, at the end of each module there is a quiz to access understanding before moving on to the next one
The course contains 4 modules:
- Module One: OR Principles
- Module Two: OR and Business Continuity
- Module Three: The importance of collaboration
- Module Four: The attributes of OR
Take the course so you can help your organization become more resilient!
*50% reduction in price only applies to BCI eLearning products and does not apply to instructor led courses.