eLearning: BCI Crisis Leadership Course
Who is the course for?
The Crisis Leadership Course is designed for anyone who may find themselves leading, or participating in, a crisis response on behalf of their organisation. This includes CEO’s, Directors, senior management teams, business continuity & resilience professionals, communications, and any other individual/teams that are involved in dealing with crisis in your organization.
What does the course cover?
- What is an organizational crisis and what does a leader do to solve one?
- The key elements of Crisis Leadership
- Developing successful Crisis Leadership styles & skills
- The emotional and behavioural elements of Crisis Leadership
- Managing the tensions of multiple stakeholders
- A conversation with Crisis Experts
How is the course delivered?