Join us for the first ever BCI World Virtual – 5th & 6th November 2020
BCI World has established its presence as one of the largest business continuity & resilience events in the world. It attracts a diverse international audience and going virtual creates an opportunity to bring together an even wider, global audience.
BCI World Virtual will give delegates access to over 70 hours of ideas and experiences. The live sessions will take place over a 16-hour period each day, meaning you can attend live sessions wherever you are in the world – making it truly global and accessible to all! Sessions will be recorded, so those you miss live can be viewed later in your own time - You will have 90 days to access all sessions!
BCI World Virtual 2020 will be held on a purpose-built secure web-platform and will feature:
- Global Expert Speakers delivering insightful, interactive content– including plenary sessions, workshops, panel sessions and Q&A.
- A full, comprehensive programme with multiple streams filled with subjects and speakers selected to inform, engage, and challenge. Streams include:
- Back to beginnings
- Cyber & IT resilience
- Working with Risk Management
- Supply Chain Resilience
- Exercising and Crisis Management
- Public Sector, in partnership with EPC
- Finance Sector and Operational Resilience
- Pandemic – What has changed?
- A virtual Exhibition hall with a wide-range of exhibitors – allowing you to interact directly with vendors via video & text chat, view product demonstration videos, and download product information.
- Networking areas and group/individual chats where delegates can make contact and get together ‘virtually’, as well as with speakers.
BCI World Virtual 2020 really is an event not to be missed!
2020 Theme Announced - Stronger Together
No organization, plan or person can build an effective continuity and resilience system on their own. This year's theme allows us to examine where plans, processes and programmes are reliant on others and what that means for our organization. Or where others are relying on us? We will consider how multiple teams, organizations and varying backgrounds can be brought closer together to improve resilience. This can be applied on a personal level to our own needs, right through to geo-political considerations.