The CBCI Refresher Course has been designed exclusively for professionals who have passed any past version of the CBCI Exam and are looking to bridge the knowledge gap between the Good Practice Guidelines Edition (GPG) 2018 edition and the GPG Edition 7.0.
This course is a great opportunity to refresh your knowledge about the six Professional Practices as well as acquire new knowledge about the evolution of business continuity.
By taking this course, you are not required to re-sit the CBCI Exam. You will receive 8 CPD points and a certificate of attendance from the BCI on successful completion of the course.
Why you should take the course?
- Update your knowledge of the six Professional Practices – now revised
- Enhance your understanding of the evolving and continuous development of business continuity as a profession
- Gain learning outcomes that you will be able to directly apply to your day-to-day job
- Bridge the knowledge gap between the GPG 2018 and GPG 7.0
- Gain 8 CPD points that you can use to upgrade your BCI Membership
- Enhance your CV and professional profile
The CBCI Refresher Course is available as a 2-week course delivered directly by the BCI or a 1-day course - delivered by our Licensed Training Partners.