Learn in your spare time. Get certified. Launch your career.
Get certified online
The CBCI Online course is based on the Good Practice Guidelines and provides a strong understanding of the principles of business continuity and resilience.
A close-knit study group, spread across the world
Study wherever suits you. The eight-week course runs on an interactive e-learning system. There are two sessions a week, each lasting two hours. That’s 32 hours of expert training across the duration of the course.
You’ll join a class of professionals from across the world – with a chance to share experiences and develop your skills. Classes run on Monday and Tuesday, 3pm to 5pm EST (7pm – 9pm GMT). All the sessions are recorded so you can access them later if you miss one.
What you’ll learn
- The essentials – An introduction to business continuity and its basic principles
- BCM processes – How to develop, implement and maintain a business continuity management (BCM) programme
- Best practice – Insight on the industry best practices for business continuity and resilience
There are two options available – you can book the course alone or you can buy a bundle which includes the course and exam. Both options include a complimentary copy of the Good Practice Guidelines to assist you with your learning.
The next course intake is on 24th September 2018
- Course Only – £1750 (€2050 euro or $2750 USD)*
- Course and Exam – £1970 (€2335 Euro or $3100 USD)*
*All prices exclude VAT