Learn in your spare time. Get certified. Launch your career.
Get certified online
The CBCI Online course is based on the Good Practice Guidelines and provides a strong understanding of the principles of business continuity and resilience.
A close-knit study group, spread across the world
Study wherever suits you. The eight-week course runs on an interactive e-learning system. You will receive 32 hours of expert training across the duration of the course.
You’ll join a class of professionals from across the world – with a chance to share experiences and develop your skills. Classes will run 2 times a week and all the sessions are recorded so you can access them later if you miss one.
What you’ll learn
- The essentials – An introduction to business continuity and its basic principles
- BCM processes – How to develop, implement and maintain a business continuity management (BCM) programme
- Best practice – Insight on the industry best practices for business continuity and resilience
There are two options available – you can book the course alone or you can buy a bundle which includes the course and exam. Both options include a complimentary copy of the Good Practice Guidelines to assist you with your learning.
The next course intake starts on 14th January 2019, sessions will run every Monday and Tuesday, 18.00 to 20.00 (GMT).
Early Bird Rate (available until 17th December 2018):
- Course and Exam - £1670 (€2085 euro or $2850 USD)*
To register at the Early Bird rate please register before the 17th December 2018 and enter the below voucher code at checkout:
• Course and Exam – £1970 (€2335 Euro or $3100 USD)*
*All prices exclude VAT