Be a part of the BCI India Conference 2020
The BCI India Conference, March 2019, was the most successful to date, it saw over 100 professionals from across India come together in Bengaluru for a day of learning and networking.
Planning is now well underway for the 2020 conference and we need you!
The BCI is looking for 5 individuals to join the newly formed Programme Advisory Group (PAG). This group will help shape the conference programme and content and play a vital role in making the 2020 conference a success.
The main purpose of these groups is to provide the BCI conference manager with advice as to what topics, speakers and presentations would be good to be included in a conference programme, utilising their business continuity and resilience knowledge.
Some of the benefits of joining the PAG include:
- Will receive a complimentary place to the conference
- Opportunity to shape the direction of the conference programme and future industry conversations
- Raise profile within the industry
- Build network within the industry
- Public speaking experience
- Named on BCI Conference website
- Giving back to the industry with the satisfaction of seeing the conference come to fruition
You may also be entitled to accommodation and travel allowance depending on individual circumstances.
To be a part of the India Conference PAG you will need to be able to commit to the following:
- 2 X calls prior to the conference Call for Papers to set the direction of the programme
- Weekly calls after the Call for Papers has closed to evaluate submissions, including suitability of speakers and topics.
- Facilitation of speaker slides, ensuring they adhere to branding and content guidelines
- At the conference – facilitate sessions and help conference manager where needed
- Plus, any other tasks as directed by the conference manager
This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral part of another successful conference.
The conference will take place in Chennai in March 2020, date to be confirmed.
Once applications have closed then the BCI will select the 5 volunteers it feels will add most value to the PAG.
To be considered for the BCI India Conference 2020 Programme Advisory Group, please complete this short form. Closing date for applications is Friday 14th September.