About the BCI
Global reach, expert knowledge, and 100% member focused. Since 1994 the BCI has been the world’s leading institute for business continuity and resilience professionals.
Help us build a more resilient world
Our purpose is to promote a more resilient world. Here’s how we do it:
- Quality led – we work hard to consistently deliver a service that adds real value for our members
- Member focused – our members are at the heart of everything we do
- Global reach– we connect business continuity and resilience professionals all over the world
Let’s grow business continuity together
More than 8,000 members. Over 100 countries. 3,000 organizations. One aim – to raise the profile of business continuity and resilience.
To do this, we do three things:
- Skills development - We offer a range of high-quality courses and resources for members to enhance their qualifications and experience
- Thought leadership - Our industry-leading research tackles the issues that matter to business continuity and resilience professionals
- New markets - We will continue to increase the BCI’s global influence by entering emerging markets to grow membership
We design our activities to unite the industry and encourage best practice across business continuity and resilience disciplines.
Our research guides the industry
We help BC professionals to implement best practice with industry-leading research. We offer training and certification opportunities to professionals around the globe. And we continue to show organizations that business continuity is essential for our world.
We’ve cultivated a global reputation as thought leaders, and we’re a member of the Professional Associations Research Network. That means we are:
- Doing things right – committed to promoting best practice
- In the know – up to speed on all the latest research
- Well connected – part of a network of professional bodies