BCI USA Chapter Webinar: Philanthropy & Business Continuity - Trends & How You can Immediately Help
To register for this event please log in to your BCI website profile. If you do not have a website profile please register here. Please note that you don't have to be a BCI Member to attend this webinar/event and that by registering for a BCI website profile you are not applying for a BCI membership.
Supporting our communities has always been one of core missions of the business continuity profession. This year the BCI USA Chapter formed the Philanthropic Committee to deliver on this mission.
We have already started assisting several non-profits and would love for you to hear about them, how they are managing the challenges of the pandemic, and most importantly, how you can join us to help them, too!
This webinar will:
• Introduce the Philanthropic Committee and how you can join
• Discuss non-profit trends and current areas of greatest need for non-profits
• Provide overviews of and opportunities to help several fantastic non-profits
Our Expert Panel of Speakers includes:
• Frank Perlmutter, Lead of the BCI Philanthropic Committee and Founder of The Perlmutter Fund for Animal Welfare
• Phil Fitzgerald, Executive Director of Grantmaking for The Philadelphia Foundation
• Melissa Levy, Executive Director of The Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society (PAWS)
We are very much looking forward to having you attend our informative and useful webinar and helping us in executing our important mission!