BCI Webinar - Resilience and Continuity: Government, Parastatal and Agencies
To register for this event please log in to your BCI website profile. If you do not have a website profile please register here. Please note that you don't have to be a BCI Member to attend this webinar/event and that by registering for a BCI website profile you are not applying for a BCI membership.
The BCI East Africa Volunteers will be holding a business continuity panel discussion virtually on 16th April 2021. The discussion will be targeting Risk and Business continuity management professionals in East Africa on several aspects of business continuity such as;
1. The role of Business Continuity Management in Government, Parastatal and Agencies
2. Sector specific challenges of building an effective Business Continuity Framework
3. Effective governance of Business Continuity
4. The value of performing a business continuity risk assessment
5. Communication and consultation during Crisis Situations-Lessons learnt from COVID 19 pandemic
We look forward to welcoming you!