Panel Discussion: Starting Out and Succeeding in Business Continuity and Resilience
This panel discussion is exclusive to BCI Members only. If you are a BCI member please login into your website profile to access the content.
Watch this exclusive Panel Discussion that explores the many different pathways into the Business Continuity and Resilience industry for young professionals; and also features the successful journeys of those who have recently joined the field.
Presenter: Marie Lavoie Dufort, Manager, Global Supplier Resiliency at Great-West Lifeco
• Terry Lampropoulos, Professor of Risk Management at Seneca College and York University
• Bethany Warren, Senior Consultant, Marsh Advisory
• Paul Breed, University Lecturer Business Continuity / Crisis Consultant / BCI Approved Trainer
• Liz Bramley, Emergency Planning Officer, South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue
• Divakar Pandian, Resilience Lead, AMAALA
About the author
Marie Lavoie Dufort
Manager, Business Continuity Management Governance
John Paul Breed
Lecturer, Buckinghamshire New University
Emergency Planning Assistant
Assistant Vice President, Marsh