Simulation Game: Facilitator Led
Could you handle a cyber attack? Prepare your business and energise your incident response teams by playing this realistic, immersive simulation. 50% Discount during Business Continuity Awareness Week
Four players are required in the roles of Incident Manager, Head of IT, Head of Communications and Managing Director. Then, using a realistic virtual desktop with familiar communications channels, players must communicate with stakeholders, read and reply to emails, take phone calls, monitor breaking news and social media, and more.
- Four participants and a facilitator. The facilitator is the person who buys the exercise. If the facilitator wants to play as a participant too, they will need to use another email and use two different browsers or use incognito mode in order to maintain two identities (i.e. participant and facilitator).
- A modern browser (Chrome, Firefox or Edge) and an internet connection
- 45 minutes of time to play. Pausing to reflect on decisions and outcomes will of course make the exercise longer.
What you get - Access to the game gives you:
- A unique URL where your participants will register and play in a secure, private environment
- A facilitator dashboard to control the exercise
- A facilitator guide PDF with game objectives, suggested brief and debrief, story timeline and all mechanics.
- A player’s guide PDF to send to participants
- Online help docs and support.
- Unlimited runs of the exercise with different players for one year.
50% discount during Business Continuity Awareness Week!