E-learning: Introduction to Business Continuity
It will help you ...
- Understand the key business continuity concepts and terminology
- Appreciate why business continuity is of importance to organizations and the benefits it brings
- Be able to explain the basics of business continuity to others, allowing you to become a positive influencer and support business continuity within your organization
- Build an action plan to help you start applying business continuity in your organization straight away, whatever your role
The course is designed to be informative and interactive:
- Concepts and terminology explained in non-jargon, plain English
- Animated videos & glossary of key terms
- Downloadable action plan to help you think about your own organization as you work through the course
- Real world case studies to think about how business continuity can be applied to a variety of situations and businesses
- You need to carry out actions and answer questions as you work through each module
- And, at the end of each module there is a quiz to access understanding before moving on to the next one
The course is based on the Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) and contains 6 modules based on the Business Continuity Management Lifecycle:
- Module One: Introduction
- Module Two: Policy and Programme Management and Embedding
- Module Three: Analysis
- Module Four: Design
- Module Five: Implementation
- Module Six: Validation
Take the course so you can help your organization become more resilient!
*50% reduction in price only applies to BCI eLearning products and does not apply to instructor led courses.