Chief Risk Officer & Managing Partner
* 20+ yrs of cumulative experience in Enterprise & Operational Risk Management, BCM, IT, Operations, Quality & Business Strategy.
* c14 years of dedicated experience in Enterprise Risks and BCM at Head of Program Level in Banking & Financial services and IT services & Outsourcing domain.
* Handled 3 out of 4 BRIC markets – Brazil, India, China.
* Managed resources from Emerging economies in Latin America, MENA and Asia (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Egypt, India, China, Malaysia & Philippines etc) as well as resources from Developed economies (USA, UK, HK, France, Dubai).
* Managed large global clients’ projects with Capital One, RSA, DELL, Prudential, D&T, AVIVA, Bank of America, JP Morgan etc during different roles.
* Handled large operational losses in Mn USD and learned from them.
* Worked with & supported Global Service Providers like SunGard, Synstar, IBM BRCS, EMC, Dell, Hitachi, SCS etc.
* Led the Risk Oversight teams to manage Information Security, Corporate Security, Audit, Compliance & Risk framework covering US, UK, Europe & Asian entities
* Strong Communication skills & profecient in presenting Business cases, Risk & vulnerability exposures, Risk appetite & Impact Scenarios to Senior Management as well as developing effective Risk treatments & maintaining effective business relationships at the highest level.
* Strong Management Information (MI) capabilities, due to extensive coordination across geographically spread locations for consistent management reporting to maintain health index of various Implementations & resultant risk heat maps etc.
* Led the formation of Corporate Task force supporting National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) under the chairmanship of Prime Minister of India and Led the Corporate Incident Forum to work with public agencies, including Ministries of Health, Embassies and around 250+ Indian Risk resources to develop an effective Risk Governance and disaster preparedness mechanism for massive disasters..