View 2013 Winners
See who won the 2013 BCI Global Awards here.
The BCI Global Awards recognise the outstanding achievements of Business Continuity professionals and organizations worldwide and pay tribute to some of the finest talent in the industry. Becoming a winner of a BCI Award gives international recognition for hard-earned achievements and is considered a great accolade within the BC profession.
The Awards constitute a key vehicle in raising the profile of the BC profession and the BC discipline. By putting the spotlight on the remarkable accomplishments and successes of BC professionals and organizations, the Awards serve to showcase the value of the profession and to demonstrate its critical importance to organizations of any size, in any sector, no matter where. They play a central role in highlighting the career opportunities within the profession and for sowing the seeds for future BC workforce generations, which is crucial to the sustainability of the profession.
All winners of the BCI Regional Awards are automatically entered into the BCI Global Awards. BCI Regional Awards are currently held in Asia, Australasia, Europe, India, North America, Africa and the Middle East.
If you are a BC professional or organization working or operating in a region that currently does not have a dedicated BCI Regional Award, you are invited to enter the BCI Global Awards, however, anyone who has entered a BCI Regional Awards may also enter the BCI Global Awards. The BCI Global Awards are open to all BC professionals around the globe. There are no restrictions on the number of categories you may enter.
The BCI Global Awards are celebrated in style at our spectacular Gala Dinner, which is hosted every year at a top London venue and concludes day one of the annual BCM World Conference and Exhibition, the leading event in the global BCM calendar. The Gala Dinner furthermore provides an excellent networking platform, bringing together BC professionals from across regions and nations to share their experiences and to celebrate their victories in a fantastic setting.
There are nine judged categories and one public vote category.
- Business Continuity Consultant of the Year
- Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Public Sector Business Continuity Manager of the Year
- Most Effective Recovery of the Year
- BCM Newcomer of the Year
- Business Continuity Team of the Year
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Service)
- Business Continuity Provider of the Year (BCM Product)
- Business Continuity Innovation of the Year (Product/Service)
Public Vote Category
- Industry Personality of the Year
For detailed descriptions of each of these categories click here.
The lines for the BCI Global Awards are now open. The deadline for entries is the 7th September. Please follow the application process below and send your entry via our online entry form.
Entries for the judged categories must include:
- Written submission statement of between 1500 and 2500 words in support of the application including information mentioned in the criteria.
- An abbreviated summary of the statement – no more than 100 words
- Full contact details including name, organization/employer name, address, phone number, email
- Written confirmation that all permissions relating to the release of data contained within the application have been granted.
Nominations for the public vote category of Industry Personality should include a 100-word summary of why that person is being nominated. The 5 most popular nominations will be collated and put to a public vote.