Six Keys to Keeping Your Program Under Control
Every day, new risks and threats arise that can disrupt business operations. From cyber threats and supply chain outages to increasingly unpredictable weather, today's business continuity and risk management programs need to more resilient than ever. This session outlines six key ways for you to maintain control over your program. These tips will not only improve your confidence, but strengthen the trust your organization has in your program's ability to not only respond to disruptions, but proactively mitigate against them.
Key Learning Topics:
- Understand Your Business and Its Goals
- Consolidate and Centralize Information
- Connect the Dots
- Encourage Collaboration
- Prioritize Your Time & Resources
- Speak Up!
- Rich Cooper, Managing Director of European Operations, Fusion Risk Management
- Gianluca Riglietti CBCI, Research and Insight Manager, BCI