Your Operational Resilience Program and the Impact of Impending Regulations
Thursday, Jan. 28 | 10AM ET | 3PM GMT | 4PM CET
2020 has highlighted the importance of operational resilience and prompted regulators across the globe to look at introducing regulatory frameworks to enable companies to deliver critical operations throughout any disruption.
- What are the fundamental requirements of these emerging regulations?
- Operationally how can I prepare my organization to implement them?
- Do the new guidelines make BCM and operational resilience a regulatory requirement?
- How can I work the new regulations into my GRC program and demonstrate compliance?
- What tangible steps can organizations put in place to ensure critical operations remain functional in a crisis?
This is a live Q&A session so you can also ask your own questions and listen in to Michael’s insights as he tackles topics from other resilience and GRC professionals in real time.