A Guide to Contributing to The BCI Blog
We have devised the following hints and tips to guide you with blog writing:
- Write your blog in either 1st or 3rd person but keep it consistent.
- Content can cover other disciplines relating to business continuity, for example human resources, ICT security, communications etc.
- You should write from your personal or organizational perspective, however please note that all content should be in line with equality regulations and should not be considered offensive to anyone.
- Limit your case study to 600 words. This will allow us to post your content across our platforms.
- Use real-life examples wherever possible. We want to ensure our readers take the most they can from our content and feel this is easiest when real-life situations are used.
- Ensure you have read and approved your content before submitting it. The BCI will proofread the content for consistency and errors however the technical content should be approved by yourself.
- Note that contributed content should be original and not published anywhere else.