The BCI London Forum is the largest BCI community group in the United Kingdom and each year hosts and manages three seminars in London. It is run by a volunteer committee of BC practitioners.
Any professional involved in business continuity, disaster, crisis, resilience, risk, emergency or facilities management with operations in London would benefit from these opportunities to learn and network with like-minded individuals.
Our aims are to:
- Increase knowledge and awareness of business continuity management
- Increase BCI membership by developing relationships at a ‘grass roots’ level
- Increase BCI London Forum supporters
- Run 3 well attended, high quality content, low cost events per year
- Develop partnerships with organisations with similar objectives