Take a Mock CBCI Examination
Preparing to sit the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) examination, but not quite sure if you are ready? Take this short 50 question mock test to gauge your readiness. Instant responses will let you know whether you have failed or passed (and whether you have gained a mock “Merit”). Responses are fully cross referenced to the Good Practice Guidelines to enable you to address areas that need further revision.
Next intake - 16th January 2017
The BCI, in partnership with Buckinghamshire New University, offers the Business Continuity Institute Diploma (DBCI). This is a 30-week long, distance-learning programme which is a more in-depth study of Business Continuity Management (BCM), good practice and its issues. This is ideal for professionals seeking higher qualifications in business continuity (BC) with a more academic focus.
The DBCI offers a wide range of value-added benefits.
- Professional Competency: The DBCI covers the theoretical foundations of BC. Getting a Diploma certifies in-depth knowledge of BC and complements practical experience in the field. It is also ideal for professionals who wish to begin or move into a career in BC.
- Academic Qualification: The DBCI comes with an award of 90 UK Higher Education credits. You may choose to ‘top up’ these credits in order to get a higher academic qualification in the UK and the rest of Europe. Such UK Higher Education credits are also valued by regions in the rest of the world.
- Employer Recognition: Unlike other professional credentials, credits earned under the DBCI are recognised throughout Europe and may be aligned with international equivalents in the rest of the world. This gives you a professional edge with employers recognising the value of your qualifications.
- Distance Learning: The delivery of the programme allows you to schedule studies at your convenience. This is also a cost-effective way to obtain a world-class UK education. Tutors have strong industry and academic experience in BC and are available to give you guidance throughout the programme.
- Professional Status: The DBCI is a certified grade of BCI membership which recognises your professional status. Upon completion of the Diploma and subject to proof of professional experience, you may be entitled to progress to the grade of Member of the BCI (MBCI) or an Associate Member of the BCI (AMBCI). BCI Membership unlocks a whole suite of benefits that help you advance in your career.
Diploma students are entitled to apply for FREE BCI Student membership for the duration of their studies, giving them full access to a wide range of high-quality business continuity and related resources through the BCI Members’ Area to support their learning as well as a wide range of other value-add benefits, including Member discounts on BCI products and services.